MEET CHRISTINE ALISA
Christine Alisa, M.S. is a traditionally based clinician and an Alternative Therapist. Her innovative work with adults, families, children and therapists moves people through an effective transformational process uncovering and clearing issues of abuse and trauma. As a Marriage Family Therapist and Alternative Therapist in private practice for over 25 years, she facilitates a process that stretches the boundaries of conventional therapy and opens pathways to new methods and solutions for impactful healing results. She is a speaker, author and has been international trainer of therapists in over seven countries for the past thirteen years.
Her vision is a world free from abuse and her mission is building a global platform of healers that make change possible. She has authored three books including: Turning the Hourglass: Children’s Passage Through Traumas and Past Lives, #1 Amazon Bestseller Wondrous Places of the Heart: Alternative Therapy with Children and #1 Amazon Bestseller Your Itty Bitty Communicating With Your Teenager Book: 15 Steps to Creating A Better Relationship With Your Teen.
Christine Alisa cultivates the confidence in parents and entrepreneurs by assisting them in uncovering previously undiscovered deep seeded emotions. She guides others in uncovering the unconscious blocks that sabotage their relationships, and businesses creating confidence and well being.
She is the founder of Thriving Alternative Therapist Community, creating successful business models for Alternative Therapists and Healers. By helping them get crystal clear on what patterns are blocking them to achieve their thriving practice.
Christine Alisa, M.S. is a traditionally based clinician and an Alternative Therapist. Her innovative work with adults, families, children and therapists moves people through an effective transformational process uncovering and clearing issues of abuse and trauma. As a Marriage Family Therapist and Alternative Therapist in private practice for over 25 years, she facilitates a process that stretches the boundaries of conventional therapy and opens pathways to new methods and solutions for impactful healing results. She has been an international speaker and trainer of therapists in over seven countries for the past thirteen years. Her vision is a world free from abuse and her mission is building a global platform of healers that make change possible.
She is the founder of Thriving Alternative Therapist Community, creating successful business models for Alternative Therapists and Healers. By helping them get crystal clear on what patterns are blocking them to achieve their thriving practice. Christine specializes in training therapists and healers to ease the pain and empower children through her uniquely tailored process called PORTALS Healing Course for Children.
Experience, Clients & Audiences:
- Ongoing Meetup Group: Thriving Alternative Therapist Community since 2015
- Holistic Business Networking November 10, 2016 Long Beach: Restimulate Your Business by Clearing Stuck Patterns
- “PORTALS: Alternative Therapy Healing Course” Training Course October 7 – 9 2016, Peace Through Metamorphosis in Long Beach, California October 7 – 9 2016
- Holistic Chamber of Commerce- Irvine Chapter October 19, 2016: Breaking Through Barriers Discover What Keeps You from Generating the Income You Want
- Movement Makers Playground Rancho Mirage September 23, 2016 The Effects of Trauma
- Cypress Rotary Club September 06, 2016: Profitable 6 Figure Business: Avoid the three Obstacles Entrepreneurs make that keep them frustrated with inconsistent income and roller coaster revenue
- Itty Bitty Mastermind August 20th 2016: Introduction to Shamanism
- Worlwide Referral Services Speaker
- WRS Orange County Worldwide Referral Service Chapter August 25, 2016: Profitable 6 Figure Business: void The Three Mistakes Women make that keep them frustrated with inconsistent income and roller coaster revenue
- WRS Orange County Worldwide Referral Service Chapter March 31, 2016 Regression Therapy: What is it?
- WRS Orange County Worldwide Referral Service Chapter February 25, 2016: Profitable 6 Figure Business: Avoid the three mistakes Women Make that Keep Them Frustrated with Inconsistent Income and Roller Coaster Revenue
- WRS Westside Worldwide Referral Service Chapter August 06, 2015: Regression Therapy: What is it?
- “Past Life Therapy with Children and Adolescents” Pre-Conference Training October 2nd & 3rd, 2014 for the World Congress of Regression Therapy 5- WCRT5 Mind
- Healing Body, Body Healing Mind in Regression Therapy in Porto, Portugal October 5-8 2015.
- Two Day Training “Past Life Therapy with Children and Adolescents” Unicorn Transformational Studies Istanbul Turkey April 4, 5 2015
- Intermediate Training in Gestalt and Past Life Regression Therapy with Children and Adolescents, Almasoma, Lisbon, Portugal, March 27-30 2015
For more speaking engagements check out Christine’s website.
- P.O.R.T.A.L.S.: Alternative Therapy Healing Course Certification
- Recognized Trainer at EARTh Association for Regression Therapy
- Recognized Instructor International Hypnosis Federation
- Wondrous Places of the Heart: Alternative Therapy with Children
- Your Amazing Itty Bitty Communicating with Your Teenager: 15 Essential Steps to Create a Better Relationship with Your Teen Book
- Turning the Hourglass: Children’s Passage Through Traumas and Past Lives
- “Regression Therapy with Children and Adolescents, The Therapist: Magazine of the California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists, vol.
Background & Experience:
- Certification by the Violet Oaklander Institute for Gestalt Therapy with Children and Adolescents
- Child Sexual Abuse Network of Orange County
- Past Life Therapist and Advanced Teacher in the Netherton Method of Past Life Therapy
- Numerous workshops and trainings in the areas of trauma and abuse
- California Association for Marriage, Family Therapists
- American Association of Marriage Family Therapists
- Long Beach/South Bay CAMFT
- Registered Member of International Hypnosis Federation
- The Violet Solomon Oaklander Foundation
- The International Board of Regression Therapy
- EARTh Association for Regression Therapy
- Association for Regression Reincarnation Research
- Worldwide Referral Services in Southern California
Three Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make That Keep Them Stuck With Inconsistent Income & Roller-coaster Revenue
Entrepreneurs get caught in habits that keep they caught in the ‘busyness’ of business, do not follow up after networking events and have sabotaging behaviors blocking them which is due to unresolved childhood trauma. Tips will be included in this speech on how to overcome these mistakes so their business gives them consistent income and abundance.
Regression Therapy and How It Can Eliminate Sabotaging Behaviors
We see people everywhere struggling in their relationships and with their health. In this speech the audience will discover how the mind and body are so connected that relationships and health problems go unresolved. They will be introduced to Regression Therapy, which addresses both the body and mind as it release patterns. Case studies will be described where both adults and children have benefited from this unique innovative therapy process.”
Conscious Parenting For A New Generation: Enhancing Your Relationship With Your Child
Parenting is more complicated with the change in families, society and schools. The audience will learn how to connect with their children in an authentic way making the transitions of childhood into teen and adult years smoother. The audience will learn about how issues such as a difficult birth, a trauma in childhood can affect the ability of children to thrive and how we as parents can be more conscious to the challenges that confront our children and ourselves.
Creating A New Groove To Reduce Stress & Anxiety: How Applying Alternative Techniques Give You More Control Of Your Life
The audience will learn how stress reduction techniques such as grounding exercises, meditation, movement, Emotional Freedom Technique, affirmations and changing our beliefs can empower them. They will explore their own stress patterns and practice how to alleviate them through these alternative strategies.
Creating Breakthroughs In Business & The Obstacles In The Way
Five Key factors that entrepreneurs and business owners need to do to make breakthroughs in their business:
- Have an abundance money mindset.
- Knowing who their perfect (ideal) client is and knowing how to attracting that client.
- Having a clear vision, mission and “why story” about what they do in business.
- Knowing their purpose and fulfilling it everyday.
- Knowing when to delegate and where to set boundaries.
VIDEO SAMPLES OF THIS SPEAKER
BOOKS BY THIS SPEAKER
#1 AMAZON BESTSELLER
Your Amazing Itty Bitty Communicating With Your Teenager Book: 15 Essential Steps to Creating A Better Relationship with Your Teen
by Christine Alisa
15 Steps to creating a better relationship with your teen. Strategies to help parents feel more equipped for the task of navigating the teenage years. Your Amazing Itty Bitty™ Communicating With Your Teenager Book 15 Essential Steps to creating a better relationship with your teen. When their child reaches teenage years many parents struggle with adjusting to the new changes in their son or daughter. To say the least, communication becomes difficult. Questions parents ask:
- What do I do when my teen won’t listen to me?
- How do I handle teen attitude?
- How do I set limits without fighting?
- What can I do to help my teen with peer pressure?
- If communicating with your teen interests you, pick up a copy of this powerful fact-filled book today! #1 Amazon Bestseller
Wondrous Places of the Heart
by Christine Alisa
Freedom comes with knowing how to help your child. Calmness replaces the feeling of overwhelm, when you get the direction you need. This innovative therapeutic approach provides a bridge between parents and children addressing core obstacles such as; trauma, abuse, anger, eating disorders, ADHD.
Christine Alisa has found a way to gently hear children as they delve into their childhood traumas, birth and past lives, as describes through descriptions in her case studies. Children gain a deeper understanding of themselves and a greater capacity for problem solving.
Parents get practical advice, warning signs, strategies to use as well as communication tips.Christine Alisa’s transformational work brings peace through change.
Turning the Hourglass: Children’s Passage Through Trauma & Past Lives
by Christine Alisa
The popular label of the day for children is ADD, Attention Deficit Disorder or ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. These labels and others such as Dyslexia or Learning Disabilities have the potential for creating a crippling effect on children causing them to believe that there is something intrinsically wrong with them. They become part of the “medicated society,” taking their place with the millions of people in our country who are dependent on some kind of drug.
My book is made up of a collection of ‘stories’ of individual children and adolescents who I have treated in my private therapy practice throughout the years. These stories, told from the children’s point of view, are actual excerpts of their lives while they were experiencing my therapeutic process.
The reader will ‘meet’ children and adolescents from three to nineteen years old who have a specific story to tell. I am their scribe and interpreter on the children’s journey of healing. Each one of the children or adolescents exhibits various difficulties ranging from inability to concentrate, hyperactivity, lack of interest in school, learning disabilities, to defiance, aggressive behavior, suicidal ideation, lying, stealing, impaired physical development as well as sexual and physical abuse.
My goal in writing this book is to validate these children, their experiences and their pain and to present to the reader my alternative approach to improving their lives. The therapeutic model that I have developed utilizes both traditional Gestalt Therapy and alternative Regression Therapy. The book, carries the reader through the children and adolescent’s early childhood traumas, past-lives, pre-natal, and birth experiences, which have had a significant effect on them creating unwanted symptoms and behaviors. Ultimately, positive progress is achieved in each individual ‘story’ as the reader ‘hears’ and is hopefully touched by the inner strength, perseverance and spirit of these young people and the therapeutic process that brought them there.
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS SPEAKER
“We really enjoyed having Christine Alisa speak at the Irvine Holistic Chamber of Commerce meeting. We had a panel discussion on blocks to business success. Christine shared helpful information and interesting, real-world examples. She explained subconscious blocks, like limiting beliefs and fears, and shared good, practical advice on creating a foundation for your business. A very professional, well-prepared speaker. Thanks, Chris!” — Elizabeth Weiner, Co-Vice President, Irvine Chapter – Holistic Chamber of Commerce
“Great course. I looked forward to each day. Well constructed and planned. Enjoyed connecting with other healers. Very in depth and hands on. I learned much more by taking an active role in the class with the many practical activities for interactive therapy.” — Maryanne Rodgers
“Profound, informative and rewarding experience. I had no idea it would be this much fun, heart touching and learning about self; to relive, re-experience and make closure with things kept in the unconscious.” — Diana Villalobos
“This course was very deep and integrative. It included many alternative methods of helping clients. It was very experiential and allowed practice time as therapist and client. I would recommend this course to other healers looking to help with childhood trauma and past lives.” — Shannon Nemzer
“Enjoyment, fun deep knowledge, patience, companionate, deep love… Those are the observations from regression with children workshops of Christine Alisa. We nee to heal our inner children for better future, we need to heal our inner child to get complete and integrated soul. That is why, what Chris is doing really crucial work.” — Tulin Etyemez Schimberg, Unicorn Transformational Studies, Turkey
“Regression with children was a big thing on my mind. I was quite afraid to work with children before I joined with a workshop with Chris. She removed away all of my hesitations with her techniques. I feel more confident now. Child regression is very sensitive work. I am surely aware of it. But, I have more courage now …Thanks Chris” — B.G., Workshop Participant